Information about COVID-19 is coming in rapidly, and it can be difficult to keep track of all the updates coming your way.
Here are some useful links to resources on Delaware's COVID-19 response efforts.
- For the most up-to-date number of cases in Delaware: http://coronavirus.delaware.gov
- The latest modification to Governor Carney's state of emergency order: https://bit.ly/2JsfDNR
- An update on school closures: https://bit.ly/2UuII1A
- Tax deadline extension and information: https://bit.ly/2Uu84N0
- New election dates and how to apply for an absentee ballot: https://bit.ly/2ylHeOp
- Where to donate your PPE and needed medical supplies: https://donatede.org/collection-locations/
Are you struggling to pay rent because you lost your job or had your hours cut back due the coronavirus pandemic?
Up to $1,500 in assistance is available through the newly created Delaware Housing Assistance Program.
To be eligible, applicants must live in Delaware, provide documentation that their employment or income has been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, and meet certain income restrictions.
Click here for more information about the program: http://www.destatehousing.com/OtherPrograms/ot_dehap.php