Life after 50!
- Free participation in drop-in programs (eg: cards, land aerobics, gardening, bingo, line dancing, choirs, flower arranging, crafts, bible study, shuffleboard, dominoes)
- Receive member pricing on fee-based programs
- Receive member pricing on trips and tours
- Use of Center library, pool/billiards room
- Free screenings, lectures, and educational seminars
- Fax Machine Access for local faxes
- Free short-term use of ambulatory equipment
- Eligibility for Aurich Pool & Fitness Center membership
- Free entertainment and games
- Eligible to consign work in the Painted Star Gift Shop
- Eligible to post free classified listings in The Bulletin
- Notary Service
Vision and Dental Benefits
MMC members have access to high-value dental and vision benefits through Dominion Dental Services. Dental benefits include use of a network dentist or any dentist, and coverage for over 250 services, including orthodontia for adults and children. Vision benefits include access to one of the largest vision networks in the country through EyeMed Vision Care - with more than 47,000 provider listings including LensCrafters, Pearle Vision, Sears Optical and Target Optical.
Visit here to enroll today